Sunday, January 16, 2011
Twenty-TenI . . .
- revisted Science Centre in January for the Body Wonders Exhibit.
- curled my hair for a change in January. Kinda like it but high maintance.
- travelled 5D4N to Bali for CNY in February.
- left my comfort zone of 3 1/2 years to a totally new environment in March.
- drove up and spent 3D2N at Genting in May. Love family time.
- celebrated dad's grand birthday at Jumbo Seafood in May.
- participated Sundown Half Marathon 21km with running buddies in May. Tough but gratifying.
- travelled 4D3N Phuket with colleagues in September. Had loads of fun. It's also where I see true friendship.
- attended my 1st ever (after years of working) Company's teambuilding + D&D in Johor in September.
- travelled 9D8N Japan in end of September. Totally awesome but schedule was too packed. Definitely revisiting!
- owned an Iphone. It was an advanced birthday gift from Dahling in November.
- X'mas eve with secondary school mates. Love 'em!
- surprise christmas day at Sentosa; Siloso Beach Resort. Fun activities filled up our day. ❤
The above are so much I could remember. Haha.
In summary, 2010 was a year of major UPs and DOWNs.
I hope I'll get to travel as much or more in the years to come.
I hope work will be smoother and easier as I get a grip of it.
I hope life will be easier on me because all I really want is simplicity.
Cheers to 2011.
Have a good good one, ZZ!
:)
♥ within me ♥
11:40 PM