Tuesday, August 31, 2010
Stubborn Leg
While practising kickboxing last friday, I've accidentally injured my calf muscle. As a result, I've been limping throughout the weekend. I've tried applying counterpain to relieve the strained muscle, and also pasted salonpas over the affected area but it was of no help.
I turned to TCM for the last resort. Seriously, I have very low pain tolerance but in order to recover fast, I do not have other choice. You see, I have plenty of activities lined up in September! :D
I ended up with a bandage and 2 days MC.
It was a case of entangled muscle that resulted in bad blood circulation and thus the pain.
I was told to prevent water from entering the bandage, thus my sister came up with this idea of plastic wrap. This is my sister helping me with the wrap. It doesn't work at all because we didn't tape it properly.
My sister also reminded me that I've got stubborn leg. From young, it has been causing me occasional pain which I couldn't figure out the reason for the pain. I've had my right feet twisted quite badly in my last year of secondary life, and now, entangled muscle. But I'm still grateful for it being healthy and alive.
I'm still having difficultly walking normally because whenever I do so, there's this pulling pain on my muscle. I hope I'll recover soon. :(
♥ within me ♥
5:57 PM