Friday, May 28, 2010
It's Daddy's day!
We went for dinner at East Coast's Jumbo Seafood Restaurant.
Had a spread, namely their signature dish - Chilli Crab, Black Pepper Crab, Cereal Prawn, Hk Noodle, Scallop Yam Ring, You Tiao, Vegetables and Hotplate toufu.
I especially love the crabs and prawn. They were so fresh with fatty meat! Yum. The bill was also whopping expensive but I think it's all worth it. Speaking about bill, I only realised, after the payment, that they had charged additional 1 bowl of rice. I insisted on informing them not because I'm stingy. I could have let it pass. BUT the thing is my principle of life. So yeap, we got back 70cents. Ha.
We head to marine parkway for some after meal desserts. So can you guess what it is? Well, we had milk teas from KOI. Slurp. Good food and drinks makes me a happy girl!
Daddy,
May you be healthy, happy and wealthy!
♥ within me ♥
11:52 PM