Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Down the lane.
You know, my memory usually fails me.
I don't wanna forget all the pretty wonderful times that I've had.
Thus I've make it a point to record all the moments here.
***
22 & 23 May '10
It was an unpleasant weekend. Enough said. I hope it will never happen again.
However, the exception of our lunch dim sum buffet at Min Jiang@Goodwood Park Hotel. I thought food was only average. Bleah.
21 May '10
Dinner was at an Italian restaurant in celebration of a friend's birthday. Gosh. Despite my bad experience of Italian food previously, this restaurant totally changed my perception. The ambience, service and food was awesome. I would definitely visit them again. I'm already missing the risotto and "spaghetti" ice cream. We had a game of golf after a really satifying meal.
16 May '10
The secmates finally met for dusk photography. Prior to that, we had a kite flying session @ Marina Barrage. Our first time for most of us and I think it's quite fun. But there are too many kites in the sky which resulted in tangled strings. It can get really frustrating.
Unfortunately, our main motive was dashed by the drizzling rain and dark clouds. We had to pack up, clear the area and head to Marina Square instead. Had an early dinner followed by a snooker game. It was indeed a tiring yet enjoyable Sunday.
15 May '10
Ex-colleague's housewarming in the afternoon. It was awfully humid but catching up with them made up for it. :)
30 April '10
Dad, Sis & bf and Bf & I went up to Genting during the weekend. Sis's bf drove, together with his family. It was a long ride up but it was a short getaway that came just right at the moment. It was awesome to spend relaxing time there and great driving around a big city. I think I kinda enjoy car rides. We also generously "donated" RM600 to Genting. Damn, the boss must be laughing happily.
♥ within me ♥
10:59 PM