but what I'm gonna do is to share with you how I spent my awesome weekend.
Last Friday, I was supposed to bring BF for some delicious desserts BUT almost all were sold out thus we decided to go back another time. I'm not gonna disclose it here until I sink my teeth into them. HA! So, we walked in search for our dinner and before we knew it, we were already at the doorstep of KOI. While slurping our tea, we strolled over to Central and I bought another bottle of Sticky's - Strawberry sweets. It's for my indulgence during
boring work. And because the BF wanted some drinks, we headed over to Brewerkz. We had a great time having heart-to-heart talk and sharing our opinions. :)
Saturday evening was spent at my cousin's wedding. Well, it set me thinking of how I want my future wedding to be. Teeheehee.
On Sunday, We had brunch at Mac and then both of us visited the Salon. I trimed and he dyed the hair. Not bad, it makes me wanna give it a try the next time! Western lunch at the coffeeshop and we headed down to Bugis. By chance, we took the Circle Line and it really save us alot of time. Really awesome and I'm so proud of S'pore. Visited the temple and shop around Bugis Village. Ok, this is the bomb. I actually went singing with the BF.
Well, if you do not know, I have a "probia" of microphone. I'm still trying very hard to overcome it. Weird I know. We ended our night with Rochor's 豆浆油条. Yum.
I love weekends and I'm treasuring it even more than ever.