Monday, April 05, 2010
It was all in the name of good.
Just this evening, I ran from home to Sunplaza Park and then many many rounds of Sunplaza Park. In total, I ran for 1 hour. I had my music blasting in my ears and my bf companion. I would say it was a refreshing run, just what I needed for my mentally drained soul.
I also decided that I'm sick of the bakery's bread that I patron every morning. So I made a trip to Fairprice for grocery shopping. I picked up 200gm of picnic ham, twin pack high calcium cheese and a loaf of wholemeal bread. It came up to $13.90. I was thinking, what an expensive breakfast I'll be having. Honestly speaking, it must have been a long time since I stock up my refrigerator because I got a shock when I saw that the packet of cheese freaking cost $9.00. I was complaining to my dad upon reaching home. Ha!
At this moment, I'm a little sleepy and I'm feeling the aches.
So Good Night world and let's count down to weekend!
♥ within me ♥
11:29 PM