the weekend has ended.
And I would say I had a wonderful weekend.
Friday after work, the 3 of us chilled out at City Space.
It was my first time up there and I must say I've totally fallen in love with that place. It's really gorgeous and if you hasn't been there before, you should! You could see the bird view of Singapore's city on the comfortable couch with a nice cosy ambience and smoothing jazz live band. It's totally relaxing and a great place for chilling out. And having said that, you would of course need to pay for such awesome place. So be really prepared to spend.
On Saturday, we did some brain exercise. We mahjong-ed the whole afternoon and you wouldn't believe my luck! Anyway, I lost $50! :( We headed for dinner at Parkway Parade's Tom Yum Steamboat. It's so good no matter how many times you had it. Actually, the main purpose was to satisfy my cravings for KOI's grass jelly milk tea. So we rushed over to get it before they are closed for the day. So I was a happy girl.
It rained in the morning today so I slept my morning comfortably away and slacked all the way till now. Ha.
It's another week ahead.
All the way ya!! :)
I need something to look forward to! :,(