I don't know if it's because of the nap I took in the evening, or me being nervous for new job, or the bad sleeping pattern
(slept at 5am, wake up at 12pm) that I've picked up during the one week rest, or was it simply just insomnia.
Anyway, I had a hard time falling asleep last night. I tossed and tossed, hoping to doze off but I didn't. I even resort to counting
sheeps! -__-
I think I only had 3 hours of sleep.
It's my first day at work and it was boring. Toured around to get familiarise with the environment and people. Did some readings and that's all. I know I shouldn't be so impatient, but I seriously can't wait to learn the ropes fast and get my hands on my tasks. Gee.
Ganbatte ne!
I need my beauty sleep now.
It will only get better. :)