Sunday, March 07, 2010
And this chapter ends,a new chapter, new journey shall begins.
So, today is officially my last day of work (not that I work this weekend).
It has been a great 3 years, 8 months and 10 days with the company.
I've learnt, seen and gained so much.
I've made friends that I'd missed and remember.
As much as I'm unwillingly to part with my friends,
I have to move on in order to progress.
With that, I'm actually moving out of my comfort zone of 3 years + ,
to a different job scope and position.
To be exact, something that I've always wanted to work towards.
I really hope it would be what I expect and brings me to greater heights in my career.
I've got one week of rest before I start working hard again.
I guess this one week comes in handy for me to prepare myself mentally for a new challenge ahead! :)
♥ within me ♥
11:15 PM