Sunday, January 03, 2010
And here I am again...
to make it a yearly affair to recap on stuffs that had happened throughout the year.
So here it goes, in 2009, I ...
- joined Sundown Marathon 10.5km with running buddies in May. After months of training, I had my first taste of a 10.5km run. Initially, I was filled with uncertainty, but I think I did a great job! :)
- bought an awesome camera in July. After months of considerations, I decided on G10. I love the quality of the beautiful moments captured! Still loving it but really wish that I could do without the bulkiness. HA!
- travelled 6D5N Hong Kong Trip with Dahling in July. Back to his hometown. It was a wonderful trip and I totally love the quality time spent with him.
- watched Stefanie Sun Concert with Polymates in July. One word - awesome! It left me with goosebumps and totally love her uniqueness!
- attended Pilate+Kickboxing class with colleague in August. 3rd class with them but this time it was kickboxing. I remember having difficulties with the coordination of my body on my first few lessons. Grew to enjoy in the last few lessons. Duh.
- was invited to Dahling's Primary School bbq gathering. After hearing so much about their fun old days, I finally got to meet them. Makes me wanna have a sec. school gathering too!
- travelled 7D6N Taiwan Trip with girlfriends in October. This trip totally wash off the guilt-ridden feeling that I've had initally. It was fun, adventurous, awesome and crazy! We should just do it again.
- attended Dahling's Bro wedding in October. Got to see so many of his relatives which gave me butterflies in the stomach. They were "happening" people. HA!
- joined Real Run Race 10km with running buddies in November. 2nd run in my life. I did not perform as great as my first run but then again it's another experience.
- did (First) medical check-up in November. Finally after all the procrastination, I got one thing off my to-do-list. *pat self*
- am a Legal Driver (First Attempt!) in November. YAY! After months of classes, I did it!
- had an enjoyable birthday this year. With family, friends and my love!
- watched Avatar (3D) during the festive seasons. It was one of the nicest movie in '09 other than IP Man.
- had my X'mas eve and New Year eve spent at home. No rowdy celebrations but more quality time spent with family. So loving the consecutive long weekends too!
These were, some highlights in 2009. Of course, there were many minors here and there too. Like I had more meet-ups with my sec sch pals in '09 and dragonfly-ed more than ever. Heh.2009 was good to me.
I hope 2010 will be as good or even better! :D
♥ within me ♥
2:18 AM