Monday, November 09, 2009
New Balance Real Run 08.11.2009
Yeap. I've completed my 2nd run, together with my running buddies. :)
Sad to say, I hasn't completely recovered from my flu and cough thus I wasn't in my tip-top condition.
Anyway, the run was scheduled to start off at 7.00 am. In order to avoid traffic jam and road closure, RW came to pick us up around 5.30am. Upon reaching, we wander around and did some stretching. Being the early birds, we witnessed beautiful sunrise!
The gun shot off at 7am sharp. Other than the usual road pathments, we also ran along uneven sandy path and beach before reaching our finishing point. I did not perform as well as my first run in May and was rather disappointed with myself. Blame it on my sickness but oh well I should have taken better care of myself in the first place. Bleah.
♥ within me ♥
12:26 AM