Sunday, August 09, 2009
Happy National Day!And I love PH.
Hahaha.
Weekend was good.
Friday after work, Bf and I met up with YS for dinner at TM's Teppanyaki and we caught the movie "UP". The show was great. I love the graphic and the characters in the show. I was expecting a really funny show which is gonna crack me up throughout but I ended up tearing.
I spent yesterday afternoon with my favourite sec. sch mates cycling from east coast park to changi village and back to east coast park. It was a great 3 hours work out. We should have more of such activities or gatherings! (:
And as usual, I didn't manage to win NDP ticket. Hopefully better luck next year! So I decided to have simple dinner with daddy cause no one is home. Bf and I bought Black Pepper Crabs from Eng Seng Restaurant. Yum.
I'm itching for some mj. But seems like no one is keen.
♥ within me ♥
11:31 PM