
We met up for dinner at Kallang Leisure Park and proceed to the stadium around 1945 hrs. As usual, it was rather empty at that time. People only started streaming in around 2015 hrs!!! Tsk. The concert only started at 2030hrs.

As you could see from the pictures above, the stage was beautifully designed for special visual effects throughout the show. Very creative & nice but too bad I was seated more to the side thus couldn't get a good view of the effect. Oh well.

Pictures above are Stefanie Sun's at different stage of her performance. I especially love the crowd that night. Made me super proud and touched. Ha.
But what I really really enjoyed this concert was Stefanie's LIVE performance. Man, she was
really awesome. Because many years ago, I've once
heard from the media that her live performance ain't good, so I was in doubt.
Of course, she proved otherwise. She totally blew me off with her singing. I was so mesmerized by her voice. Really, you have to be there to feel it.
By far, this was the best. (: