Monday, May 11, 2009
This is really random.
I hasn't been writing religiously. Perhaps because I don't wanna bored you readers with my boring daily regime. And sometimes when I penned down my thoughts, I would end up deleting everything because I'm one very private person.
Anyway, life's been good thus far. I've been slotting activities for weekdays evening/weekends. Like going for weekly runs, started yogalates (a combi of yoga and pilates) classes and soon, driving lessons!
I'm driving my goals to becoming more determine and less procrastinating. Really, this is something I need to work on badly.
Marathon is less than 3 weeks from now. Frankly speaking, I'm alittle nervous cause I don't know if I'm prepared for the run although I've been training for months. But at the same time, I'm looking forward to it. :) All the running has improved my stamina and I realised that after much training, you won't feel breatheless like before but rather it's the mind setting. If you think you can, you can.
I've also realised that I'm happier than I am 3-4 years ago. Thinking back, I think I've isolated myself back then. I don't know. It's not like the wound has healed. But I think Love is magical. I've learned to treasure and appreciate the people around me more. And you, my bf, who gives me feeling of belonging which means so much to me. ♥
But then again, it's an expensive experience for one to learn.
As much as I'm looking forward to the future, I still get paranoid sometimes. Like if happiness will slip away if I'm being happy. That's probably why I'm gripping the time tightly now then before because I finally understand time waits for no one.
♥ within me ♥
11:23 PM