Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Kind soul on the earth.
I had a bad day, or at least I thought so.
Work sucks.
Missed Yogalates class because I was held back at work (I've brought my attire!).
Bus sped past me despite flagging (early) for it.
Long journery home. (2 hours from Upp. Bukit Timah)
AND,
came a big-sized guy who sat down beside me in the bus. Through my observation, he probably just ended school and he looked really tired. He started falling asleep and slowly falling towards me, causing multiple bumps. It was about 20mins before I would reach my destination.
Suddenly, there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw a nice lady gesturing to the seat beside her. She must have saw how I was in such a poor situation. But being shy, I rejected her. Now, the guy next to me was so soundly asleep, the bumps were getting nearer and harder (if you get what I meant).
This time, the really nice lady got up, woke up the guy and changed her seat with him. I was touched by her kind move. Really, something so small and simple made my bad day better. (:
Thank you to the kind lady!
♥ within me ♥
11:51 PM