Sunday, March 29, 2009
Bye-Bye Lazy Satudays.Hello OT days.
Yup. Lifeless saturdays has began yesterday. For the next few months I would probably be working 6 hours on saturdayS. More moolahs though, maybe I should treat myself to something good.
+++
Temple with my family and lunch with sister and boyfriends. Went seperate ways and we continued shopping. Stop over at Popular. I finally lay my hands on the books! Now, I've so many books that's unread I think I should start reading all of them before buying anymore. I realised we love bookshopping.
Oh, Dah. saw a book guide to Taiwan and showed me one of the page which they introduced a japanses-style bbq eatery located at Tainan. It was one of my to-do in TPE when we visted last June but did not manage to cause I couldn't find it. It made me misses Taiwan so much!!! :(
Speaking of which, I've yet to journal our trip to TPE. Hahaha. I must do it one day cause I don't want my memory to fail me. It was such a lovely trip. (:
♥ within me ♥
11:39 PM