Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Wireless @ SG!
I'm currently at Chinatown Point's Mcdonalds using the free access to internet! Now, I look so professional typing away in this laptop of mine my company. *ahem* haha. Well, actually I'm waiting for my family to do some CNY Shopping at Chinatown.
Since I'm rather free, let me share with you some juicy news.
Right beside my table, there is this guy who is giving a lady some Japanese lesson. I overheard their conversation and I think the lady had failed her test. Heehee. And I do not really understand what they are saying except that the guy seems to be v. good in the language.
45 Degree to my right, there is an old lady who is equipped with notes and newspaper. I think she is doing some homework (for gambling?). Haha. Oh! She is hogging the seat that is near the cable! :O But it's ok cause my battery should be able to last me.
Then there's this toddler who is running about without any adult by his side. People are trying to avoid knocking into him.
At this hour, there are still quite a number of people here. Hmm.
Ok. I shall end my nonsense here and surf the net. My sister should be here soon, I hope.
2 more days to loooooooong P. Holiday! WHOO!
♥ within me ♥
8:48 PM