Friday, January 09, 2009
So here it goes...
I know I'm retard cause we are already 9 days to 2009. But still let's see what had happened in 2008, for me.
- Completed course of study in May
- Cousin's wedding in June
- Bro's enlistment in June
- Our Graduation Trip (in June) to Taiwan, with dahling
- Greater responsibility in work w.e.f July
- Convocation in August
- Bestie's wedding in September
- A*Mei Concert in October
- New phone in November (And it's PINK & Pretty!)
- Yoga with colleagues in November
- Polymates Chalet in December
- X'Mas Dinner @ Mount Faber
- Genting + KL Trip with gang
This should sum up my 2008.
From that, you could easily tell that 2008 was an eventful year.
I was packed with activities and it seems that 1 year just passed by with a breeze.
Now that 2009 is here,
I hope for the best and well, enjoy it.
Like always, I wonder what's in store for me.
♥ within me ♥
10:02 PM