Thursday, January 29, 2009
Happy 年初四!
Ok. I'm bored at home but I'm not complaining. (: Work will only start tomorrow so I got to sleep till my heart's content today! I'll see what I could bum around at home and hopefully the time doesn't tick away so fast.
+++
年初三
Most of us would be back to work or school, but not for me! Still, I woke up before 7am to get ready and headed over to Dah.'s place. All the usuals and soon it was time to head over to Amara Hotel for the solemnization. The food was good. Especially the Tiramisu Cheesecake, which I had 2 servings! Haha.
I only have this few pics, more over with his sister.
Look at my handsome bf! :)
Love you to bits!+++
年初一 & 二
The usuals.
Day one would definitely be both my grandma's place.
Day two. Amk then Sk. But I went to Dah. place to 拜年 and gave them the goodies.
My cousin who is 8 yrs old this year loves taking pictures and is very dramatic! Haha. Look at his expression!
+++
年三十
This year was a really small affair for our family with only 3 of us at the table. Somehow I miss those rowdy nights. Anyway, brother couldn't be back for dinner cause he was on duty. We did not have our yearly cny visit to the temple too. Instead of wasting my night away, I caught Red Cliff with Dah. till after midnight.
♥ within me ♥
2:46 PM