Thursday, October 09, 2008
Just not my day.
How scarily true that technologies are inevitable to us nowadays. But don't you agree that sometimes you hate it too? You're so dependent on it that you felt lost. Say your computer crashed and you lost every previous stuffs you had. I bet many have experienced this themselves.
Well, I did. I even cried because I lost all my precious captured memories in just that moment. I was upset for days.
Now, I was retrieving my document this afternoon only to realise that I couldn't find it. After scouting every single part of the drive, it's officially lost. Great. All the effort gone. I had to redo and it's so time consuming. To make things worst, I'm racing with time. Sigh. What luck I have.
There's so many things to be done. Even OT on saturday doesn't help!
I'm freaking tired, couldn't wait for weekend to be here. I need my rest.!
♥ within me ♥
12:59 AM