Sunday, October 26, 2008
Concerts update!
Elva's Music Showcase 20.09.08
We got 2 free tickets to Elva's showcase and it's our first time to Expo Max Pavilion. Well, since it is free it also meant embracing the "kiasu" crowds who were waiting eagerly to be stationed at the best seat. And since it is free seating, imagine the pushing and shoving!
Only 6 songs sang. This show is mainly to telecast her new songs. But I still prefer and are more familiar with her "old" songs. Ha.
A*Mei is the STAR! 04.10.08
Had been anticipating for the concert and finally it was here! It is my first concert, with me disregarding Fann's concert I went many many years back. People were strolling in with seats filled up one by one. Soon was the start of the performance at about 8.20pm. By then, it was FULLY occupied. This is the wonder of a STAR.
Seriously, I'm not a hardcore fan of her but I do enjoy her music. The almost 3 hours of performance was great. The audience had neon lights on their hands and it created a magnifying view. I especially enjoyed the sing-along and I think I got rather high. You can't blame me because she's such a good performer that she influenced the audience to sing and move with her. I like that she is very good in her rendition of both slow and fast tracks.
It was a fantastic show and I'm glad I went.
♥ within me ♥
11:06 PM