Monday, September 29, 2008
Random Stuffs.It has been running on my mind lately. Seriously, I'm tired.
+++
I presume like me, most of us were glued to the F1 race yesterday. I must say; boy, it was really exciting. Although I know nuts about F1 but I enjoyed catching the sport's first ever night race. And I'm really proud of Singapore. :) Great job! I love how the track looked especially fabulous with the dazzling lights.
I guess the main highlight of the race was on the Ferrari Team. Sigh. Luck is just not on their side that night. First the fuel hose that was stuck to the car, den just at the last 4 laps of the race came a ramming into the barriers. You can't help but feel the pinch for them. I personally think that being part of the 'pit' team is very stressful! Nonetheless, thumb-ups for all the efforts.
+++
After weeks of enjoying work in the East, now it's journey to the West. :( Really drag having to travel a long journey, embracing the morning crowds with a half-woken mind.
+++
Good Night World!
I love PH. Don't you too?
:D
♥ within me ♥
11:22 PM