Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Go Healthy!
Help! I'm already aching all over. Can't imagine how it will be tomorrow. I just went for a run in the evening with friends and dahling at TP sports complex. Initially, I was very worried that I will suffer the after-run-attack like before. Thus I decided to only run 4 runs. A big accomplishment since I hasn't run for a long long time. After the run I did walked for 3 runs. I guess this helps alot as I did not suffer the attack! FYI: I got giddy, nauseous & weak after some speedy workout, for at least the past 3 times.
The run was good. It gave me some me time to reflect. Plus the motivation towards the run is the dinner with them. Great time to catch up plus good food. Ha!
I'm freaking tired now, I think I'm not speaking coherently. Must be the effect of exercising. I guess I will have a good night sleep later now.
♥ within me ♥
12:30 AM