Unexpected emotions.I'm supposed to be joyous since today marks the end of my examination! No more theories, no more muggings, no more late late nights. But I don't feel it this way.
Damn. I think it was the paper today. It totally damped my spirits and dashed my hopes. :( Because it was an open book examination, therefore it is only right that the setter would be more demanding on us. But I seriously think it's too many questions for a 3 hours paper. 我只能说时间不够!!! So demoralizing.
Anyway, its over! So, shout YAY with me. Hahahahaha.
On a brighter note, I had a great night with Rachel and Ken. Thanks for the company. Loves!
Now, I do not know why. But I'm feeling down. Perhaps I'm just feeling tired. Oh, I must be suffering withdrawal symptoms from 恶作剧2吻!! My all time favourite taiwan drama has ended. T_T
Come home now soon baby! Me misses you. :(
I need a BIG hug.