Wednesday, May 28, 2008
It's killing me!The decision that I have to make. The considerations that I must take into account. What the future awaits me, all the uncertainties. I hope I've make the best choice.
Have been feeling heavy-hearted since morning, all because of the nightmare I've had that affected my mood. The images is so vivid that it kept repeating in my mind, like a recorder. In fact, I've been having nightmares recently and I reckon that's because I've been thinking too much during the day time. It definitely displayed the sayings of "日有所思 夜有所梦".
It is really driving me crazy. My imagination kept running wild! :( I DON'T want it to come true. Not at all! They says if you were to say out your dreams, it will not come true.
Anyway, I'm contemplating to set up a private blog and let this rot. Will see how it goes.
♥ within me ♥
11:13 PM