Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Emotional Day.Attended the last lecture which concluded my 2 years of Uni life. Now, it's exactly two weeks away from the main exams. As usual, I have not started any of my studying and notes are still lying around in a mess. Sigh. I think I have started giving myself the "unnecessary stress" which has caused moodiness since morning.
I've promised myself to work extremely hard for this final lap. But all words and no action yet. =( Argh. Feeling really down today. Teared on my way home, in the bus. Thoughts run wild and memories flashes back. I really miss her.
I think this semester was bad. That's because I met the WORST group mates ever! 2 who only knows how to give instructions, waste time having meet-ups when tasks could be split and done in a more constructive manner, extremely self-centered and take advantage of others. Another who vent her anger on me because of the 2. ARGH. I almost went crazy and broke down. Anyway, I'm so glad it is over.
I'm still feeling lousy. Hence just ate a bar of chocolate when it's near bedtime. I need my sleep now to recover. Good Night.
P.S. Dahling kept insisting that I'm feeling moody because he is leaving for Taiwan tomorrow. Haha. Bth. muackz.
♥ within me ♥
1:01 AM