<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9499333?origin\x3dhttp://dreamzzhuzz.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Life
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Sweets 08.03.08!

Due to my procrastinating, this is a way overdue post on our anniversary. We had our celebration 4 days before the actual day, on a weekend. I was the one who planned our date because he was busy with protecting our nation. Teehahaha. Curious as to what I've plan? Read on!


Photobucket

As you could see, the sky has turned dark by the time we reached our destination. Firstly, it was my fault because I was held up after class for project discussion. Secondly, we had a HARD TIME finding our way there even though I thought I had done my homework. So where did we go that caused us to lost our way!


Photobucket

Yes, you should be able to tell by now. It's PS Cafe. If you do not know, it is located at Dempsey Road. I've been hearing ravings about this place and therefore decided to bring the boyf there. From Left to right: the signboard, entrance, pathway and an artistic shot taken by the boyf. The shot is actually a cup of ice water placed on a 'PS Cafe' coaster. I think it's really creative of him. Ha. And I love the pathway.


Photobucket

After placing our orders, we started snapping. The place is a must-take because this is what they are renowned for. The nature created a romantic amostphere and I like the layout of the cafe, which is like a glasshouse. p/s, spot me!


Photobucket

Appetizer: Mushroom Soup.
I love the bread. Very crispy and taste good when dipped with the soup. However, the soup has trace of strong raw mushroom. Mushroom lovers will love this soup.


Photobucket

Drinks and our main course.
I like the drinks we had. Iced for me, hot for him. I can't remember the names but obviously it has got something to do with lemon. Haha. Fish&Chips for him, Chicken mushroom pie for me. His dish is definitely not for me because it reeks of fish. In fact, very strong fishy smell and I only took one small bite. Mine was average and I got sick of it towards the finishing, which I reckon it's always the case for pastries. Last picture is a candle placed on every table.


Photobucket

Us.
Posing outside the cafe after meal. We did not have any dessert although they are recommended. We were simply too full. Haha.


Photobucket

MoOoOo. Looks familiar?
It's Ben&Jerry. Since we were there, we took the chance to visit the place. Nice environment and layout. There's actually swings seatings outdoor. I love the van most! So cute and I think it resemble the mini van in 恶作剧2吻!I love.


Photobucket

On our way out, I saw this and told the boyf to look. A tree full of hearts! Isn't it lovely.


Photobucket

This is my present, from him! =) He knows that I wanted a digital camera badly. He caught me with surprise because I requested him to take out my sister's camera as I wanted to take pictures of the above. He handled me with my present instead. I was retard for a moment because it feels different. Ahahhaa. Silly me.


Photobucket

P.S. I Love You
We left, headed to town and caught this show! As we've read this book and I really adore it, so I insisted that we should not miss this. I personally think its too summarized for a 4ooplus pages novel. I still prefer reading the novel! I teared so many times because I can feel for the characters. I strongly RECOMMEND this novel. Go get it! You'll love it too.



Our date went well although there were hiccups along the way. Like I mentioned , we got lost because I do not know where to alight and we ended up walking a distance. Boo. I was very upset with myself for this. I would say PS Cafe is worth visiting for the ambiance but the food is only average and a tad overly-priced. Oh, and they have 2 slots for reservations. 6.30 pm and 8.30 pm, with 1&half hour allowances and you'll have to return the table. As for the movie, read the novel!

And guess what I've gotten for him? It's a belated one though cause I've been busy with schoolwork. *guilty*

Photobucket

It's the handicraft session again. The materials and the front and back of the finishing product. :D


Photobucket

Impatiently tearing the wrapper. (Now you know you should never wrap a present nicely) Hahaha. The FINAL product.


He says I'm always spending money and time on handicraft. Mind you, the materials ain't cheap. But I love giving him handmade stuffs because I think it's something I do personally which is closer to the heart and sweeter. Aww.. Love me! HAHAHAHA. In fact, I've been doing so for his birthday and our anniversaries. Don't ya think it's gonna be great looking back at these, few years down the road. :)

♥ within me ♥
12:04 AM


& Writer
do fun things here!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Jamie. ZZ
17.12
Sagittarius
Working Adult

extreme sweetttooth. temperamental. reserved. imaginative. dreamy. lazy. travelholic.



& Her loves

slp. music. travel. outing. munching. dreaming. bolster. desserts. family. friends. dahling.

& Speaks




& DARlinks

Bel| Cheryl| Janice|
Jiawen| Ken| Nicole
Ouyang| Rachel| Ruifang
Ruowen| Vivien

& Credits

Designer: Cheryl
Image: Deviant Artist
Picture edited by: YANchiew

& Archives
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011