Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Sigh of relief, for now.
I'm just home and bathed. Very late indeed. Was held up after lesson for some final discussion on our group presentation this thursday. I also had my Financial Planning paper in the evening. Well, I think I did ok. BUT I realised I did lots of careless mistakes after much discussion with my friends. URGH. I knew the answer! But I took it for granted and immediately wrote down the answer without much consideration. =( Was so upset with myself. I hope I could still obtain good grades.
So its 1 individual project and 2 major-weightage test down! Upcoming will be the group project due on the 22 march, which not much work is done yet. -_- I still have my part to research for taxation, and an individual project which requires freaking 8 articles. Oh! and also another 5000 words group report. Seriously, so much to do. I'm all packed for march and april.
I can't wait for april to arrive. Because this would means that ALL projects would be submitted and awaits me are my study leaves~! HAHAHA. Ironically, I'm upset as it also means I'm graduating. Shouldn't I be happy?
So much for school. I'm tired and in need for sleep! Good night world.
♥ within me ♥
12:50 AM