Guilt-Ridden CNY'2008Into the 3rd day of the RAT year.
Hereby wishing everyone a prosperous Rat year ahead!
May all be happy and in good health.
I
love love love CNY.
Ang Baos being one of the reason (haha). But what I really look forward to in CNY is the gatherings! I enjoy the bond that I share with my family and relatives, it's wonderful just spending time with them. Small gambling, snacking and gossiping is a norm for us. Haha.
It's not like we can't gather or meet on days other than the yearly CNY. But I feel that CNY bring upon the festive mood. And I can't help but say that
WE are all growing up. =O Anyhow, something has been on my mind which makes me guilty. That is I can't stop thinking of my projects! So stressful. I told myself to enjoy these 4 days and then it's down to work.