Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Attention: Work Overload.
These days, simply tracking my schedules is enough to stress me. I've been a muddle-head without my phone planner by my side. It even went to the extent of friends reminding me of the deadlines! Like the essay due this sat, I'm only a quarter done. *faint And when I thought I could at least rest alittle during this weekend, before I start off again, I realised(yet again with a reminder) I have a high-weightage exam next thursday.
Come next thursday, awaits me are another test on tuesday and presentation on thurs. OMG! I still have not realise that I'm on a bullet time. =(
4 out of 7. 1 of it on a saturday afternoon. In addition to manpower shortage at work. See! Where do I find my time. I know I deserve it since I'm the one who choose this route. So, I'm staying p.o.s.i.t.i.v.e! I need to keep my spirit high. I can. :D
icanreallywhine
ineedtosleepnow
useduptoomuchbraincellsrecently
♥ within me ♥
11:31 PM