Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Happy gatherings!
As usual, I'm waiting for my hair to dry before I could dive myself into dreamworld. So, I shall post!
My-looking-forward gathering on sat with my girls was great. Chatting, chatting and more chatting. I really can't wait for all the upcoming events! gosh. Thinking of it just makes me happy. I love this kind of motivation. yay.
Yesterday saw me at Swissotel Merchant Court instead of Calculator and Computer. We were somehow late but I insisted in taking a train there. I just felt that money shouldn't be wasted on cab rides. However, we still ended up in cab. But that's because there was a train service disruption and we were running late, remember?
Ok. We managed to reach slightly early and the event was even delayed. I don't why but there was mixed feelings in me. I just hope everyone will be happy. =) Anyway, lunch was buffet at Ellenborough Market Cafe, which I had brought Dah there for his birthday last year.
The adults left and the rest of us went for some shopping! Central, Orchard then Suntec. I had a fun time with my cousins! Chatting, Gossiping and Shopping all at the same time. Even though we are a rather attached bunch of coussie, but from my collection of memories, we had never really shop together before. I love! :D
We were all exhausted at the end of the day. But I really love my day. Oh, If you do not know, it was my cousin's solemnization.
School was alright. Sometimes I do feel lonely in class without friends but I'm trying hard. Work are pilling up and I foresee sleepless nights and rushing hours. I wanna do well for this last semester. It's the final lap! I'm tired being a nice person. Sigh.
That's all for now. Will be busy ahead. I need to shop! 2 weeks to CNY and I hasn't bought any clothes or goodies yet! argh.
♥ within me ♥
12:00 AM