Happy 2008!
May 2008 be a good year ahead.
Mostly importantly, may everyone be in the pink of health!
Heavy note: I'm devastated. Year 2007 ended with a gift for me - a spoilt phone. I'm back to using my bro's phone. Sigh. I'm still contemplating whether to send it for servicing or getting a new one. Both is gonna burn a hole in my pocket, since my spoilt phone is no longer under warranty. However, my main concern is that I've totally no confidence that even after servicing, my phone will be back to good condition. (Note: I've sent for servicing once in Nov, which was still under warranty then.)
I've been feeling upset since. The phone is still physically good!
On a lighter note: First up for the year. School tomorrow! I'm staying positive. =))) I reckon this will be a year of changes for me. In a good way, I hope. Am already feeling excited thinking about the plans in store and events in-line. What I have to do is to execute them! ;)