Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Anticipating!
It's raining heavily outside now. The pattering sound of the rain and the cosy weather, it would be great to snuggle in bed right now! haha.
Was out for dinner and did some shopping with Rach! Got to realise that when my timetable resumes as per normal, it would be harder for us to meet. =( But it's ok. Just about 3 more months to go!
In search of school bag were our main purpose today. She got hers but I didn't. I saw some but couldn't decide on one. So, I went home empty-handed. I'm always so indecisive! This is really bad.
As always, I had a good time chatting with her. Love you! =)
Somehow I'm really looking forward to what 2008 may bring me. Secretly, I had made some resolutions which I hope I would achieve. I must be determine and I hope to see some good changes in me by then. :D
♥ within me ♥
12:02 AM