Thursday, January 24, 2008
The 21st Century Women.
Because my schedule for next week is already packed to the brim, therefore I had to make full use of my free time this week. I made the decision to shop alone. I don't usually enjoy shopping or eating alone, or you could say I actually hate it.
But I decided that I need to be more independent. Which is why I challenged myself today. It may sound foolish to you, but well, everyone is different. =) Perhaps it's also my job that is shaping my independence.
Anyway, I managed to get my clothes! Applause for me please, cause I'm rather picky when it comes to buying clothes. Haha. I'm almost done except for 1 or 2 more tops and a heels! I'm happy and satisfied with my buyings today.
Alright. I'm going to bed. Hasn't have a good rest for days.
Good night people!
OH, its FRIDAY!
♥ within me ♥
11:37 PM