Sunday, December 02, 2007
Lack of updates.
Cause I'm just plain lazy.
I've lots of photos to upload but I'm very lazy to do so.
Every time I'm done with one, I'm unsatisfied with the outcome.
Haha.
It's been almost 3 weeks to my school holiday. Been loving it.
Less than a month to school resumes. Subject enrolment next week.
It's gonna be a challenging and busy semester come this Jan!
The intern came and left. I'm sad.
She has been a very good work companion.
May your BIG dream come true, ah mei!
It's the low season for work. Less busy, harder for me to fill up my timesheet. =X
I've got plans for 2008. Hurr. I'm hoping everything goes smoothly. *pleasssee
I've this little little dream of mine.
But it's gonna be tough attaining it. I'm still uncertain if I'd give it a try next year.
♥ within me ♥
10:15 PM