Thursday, November 08, 2007
Life's better after exams.
At least for these 2 days. Haha.
Met my girls yesterday. It's great.
Dinner was at Cuppage's Waraku and drinks at Clarke Quay's C Clinic.
I love gatherings.
We'll be meeting more of each other this November! =D
Today is another lovely day.
No work cause it's PH.
Slept till noon. Damn good cause I didn't have a good sleep the night before.
KFC for lunch cause we were craving for it.
We had no definite plan and so decided to head to parkway parade.
Shop alittle before turning to ECP.
It's nice strolling at ECP. I love the quality time spent. =)
Dinner was settled at Old Airport Road.
Food there were fantastic.
We had Lao Fu Zi Fried Kway Tiao, WanTan Noodle, Rojak, Chicken Wings.
Yum. I wanna go back to try the stingray and many more!
I'm tired. Gonna hit the sack soon.
Work tomorrow. *Grumble
♥ within me ♥
11:45 PM