Tuesday, October 30, 2007
2 down, 1 more to go!
My last paper will commence next week and then it's freedom!
I can't wait. I've been feeling tired of studying nowadays.
The enthusiasm that I used to have for studies seems to fade away.
In fact, I seriously can't wait to graduate.
I guess it's the work + studies that kills! Sigh.
If I could have my way, I will definitely study full. =(
I'm so exhausted now.
Supposedly planned to have 3 hours of sleep before I head for my paper today.
But due to insomnia , I actually tossed in bed for 1 hour plus! Oh my.
Anyway, I felt that today's paper was kinda easy BUT you know what,
what I have studied did NOT came out and what I have skipped came out.
So, please pray for me. =(
I've so much to rant. It's been an hilarious day. Ha.
But I'm tired plus I'll be back to work. Totally depressing.
So I will do so another day.
Till then.
Oh, dahling will be back tomorrow! Yeah. Finally. :D
♥ within me ♥
11:55 PM