Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Yes..!
After I have blogged my previous entry that my bf didn't call back since our last conversation, he called again like around half past midnight on that day!
-It's like only ten o'clock over their side.- Haha.
Didn't expect it though. We chatted till the last cents of his phonecard contain. It's like less than 15 mins and a card cost bout 4 sing bucks! Furthermore, the line always got cut-off before we could bid goodbyes over the phone (cause not a single cents is left in the card). But I'm happy enough for that few minutes. =)
Celebration on Mon, had Korean Bbq. It's sorta like a bday party cum house visiting. Ha. It was great. He called again, chatted with them.
I'm a happy girl today. I just feel happy. So looking forward to everything, even thought I know I gonna be real busy the next few weeks. I hope I will keep feeling this way - Happy and Optimistic. ^____^
-miss miss miss miss miss-
.You.
♥ within me ♥
12:35 AM