Sunday, February 25, 2007
Alright. I hasn't been blogging. But I'm back, once in a blue moon.
We have bid goodbyes to 2006, Valetine's has just passed,
now is the Lunar New Year! I have totally no new year mood this year.
Don't ask me why. I don't know too.
But still what I love most of CNY is the gatherings. =)
Today is the 8th day of CNY.
My bf left for India for training on the 4th day of CNY.
He will be back in about 3 weeks time. But I already miss him since day 1.
Happy thing was he did call back on day 2 but till now,
there's no calls. Phone calls from India is expensive lah, and he is busy.
Anyway, the day he is back is also the day I'm a little tiny bit less stress from studies.
-yuan.de.bu.na.bian.de.na.bian.de.bu.na.yuan.de.na-
Back to work on the 5th day of CNY. Lunch with Co and left for school.
Studied at school library. Also the day I missed his call TWICE!
Work officially resumed on the 6th day of CNY.
It wasn't a good day at work.
But reunion with my secondary school babies made my day. =)
Supposed to be out for CNY visiting at my uncle house.
But because of projects. Sigh. What a day to spend my SUNDAY! =(
I'm gonna lock myself home this 2 weeks. No going out after work,
No weekends, Except for project meetings.
P.S. After happily spending my first few days of cny, I then realised that my projects are all due in 2 weeks time. But minus off my weekdays, I'm left with only 2 weekends. I'm so dead, which left me feeling gawd-damn-stress!
♥ within me ♥
8:52 PM