Sunday, November 19, 2006
The coming week,
It got me worried, scared, stressed and pressurized. I know it's a sooner or later thing. But still, all the expectations get on my nerves. I hope it's a good week. I will give my best. Pray for me people.
Today
Dahling cooked simple lunch and we continued watching the drama. Back to camp, back home. Weekend just passed by in a swift.
Saturday
I'm a early bird person. Haha. Met Rachel. Although it wasn't a fruitful trip but it was still a time well spent with you. =] Parted in noon and went back to rest. Dahling and I decided to try out the Cheesecake Cafe @ Katong. But before desserts, we must have our dinner. So Hongkong Cafe was our choice. Now I know why people exclaims that katong outlet are better. They have more varities and better food. Although queues are really long, but fast. Except that a 4 person table was splitted to accomodate us and another couple, which leads to confusion of our orders. Nevertheless, I will definitely patronise again.
Very satisfied and full dinner, decided to stroll along katong. Stopped by Settlers. The next moment, we were choosing our games. Yes. Just the 2 of us. It was fun though. Gave Cheesecake Cafe a missed. Home and caught a hongkong drama.
.Quality time spent, I love.
Friday
Relatives outing. Went for praying, great chance for catching up. I can't help but feel that I'm drifting away from them. Sigh. In the past, mummy would update us with what's happening. I hate the way it is now.
Thursday
Sister's birthday celebration dinner. Only went down to a nearby coffeeshop as sis doesn't wanna travel far. What a lazy bum. HaHa. It was a happy day. I'm now viewing matters at a different light. I'm loving my family and treasuring them even more than before. =)
Wednesday
Dinner - Dad craved for pizza. So we called for delivery. It's rarely that he wants pizza. Ha. Delicious!
Tuesday
Bought my new phone; Sony Ericsson K800i. Felt cheated by the salesperson. Arghh.. Frustrated!
♥ within me ♥
11:38 PM