Sunday, October 01, 2006
Yesterday lecture ended my current semester.
Now is the awaiting of my final exam, which is in 3 weeks time.
Met my polygirls for dinner cum chill out session at New York @Citylink.
I was so unwillingly to go again since I had a bad time there previously.
But it turn out good. Food ordered was much better and the drink was great.
Walked from Suntec to Clark Quay. It was hell far. I was complaining all the way.
Games at Settlers till door closed. It seems business wasn't as good as the past.
Too many competitors, I guess. Cab home.
Dahling had to book in 3 hours earlier today.
Simply because they fall-in late and got a punishment. sigh.
I hope it doesn't happen again.
I pray for this 1 and a half year to be smooth-sailing for dahling.
Be safe and take care too. muacks*
Life is a drawing
without eraser.
♥ within me ♥
11:19 PM