Friday, October 06, 2006
I saw the complicating society,
I discovered the evils of humans.
All this sent a shiver down my spine.
It's way too frightening.
Their mask, their selfishness, their lies.
I need to learn how to survive in this masquerade society.
But I definitely do NOT want to become one like 'em.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a lighter note, I witnessed a heartwarming scene in the train, on my way home.
There's this boy who was sleeping, had his head on the lap of the guy next to him.
I believe this guy is the elder brother. But the main point is,
this guy was very attentive to the boy. I could tell from his expressions and actions.
I think the boy was very very tired. Because when they were about to reach their destination,
this guy tried means and ways to wake the boy up. He tickled his stomach, pitched his nose lightly and brushed his ear. When the boy was slightly awake, he took out a handkerchief and wiped the boy's face.
I could feel the love he has for the boy.
Gawd. I was so smitten by his action.
Fyi, I am attracted to guys that are caring and attentive.
I mean how sweet it would be for a guy to behaviour this way,
with their eyes only of you. *melted* awwww...
Btw, this guy is pretty handsome! ohhlala.
♥ within me ♥
11:33 PM