Thursday, September 21, 2006
I'm finally willing to do some updates.Well.. It was dah's POP day last Wednesday, and I attended.It was somehow like a mini ndp.Quite interesting and I get to see many army guys from his company.Oh, there are quite a number of handsomes too. haha.I missed lesson for that evening. duh.Was still on leave last Thursday.My relatives gathered at my place till afternoon.I really appreciated their help. =)I miss her very much.Dah came down for lunch with us last Friday,also to do some catching up with his "gay" friend.It was dim sum for brunch last Saturday with my girlies and ken,and I finally went for a hair-cut! It took us a long time while the rest shops around.Night activities are always so tough to settle with. We couldn't decide therefore stroll over to Raffles Mall. Dined in New York at Citylink. Bad!Home early. CGH.Poor dahling, he was in pain yet I couldn't do anything to help. )=First meet up with my sis's bf, together with my cousin.haha. There's more to come? I guess.My week was fulfilling. If only everyday is as fun.-Dah couldn't get the approval for the Dec trip. so sad. T_T-
♥ within me ♥
11:28 PM