Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Tiredness caused me to miss her more.
The tears that I hasn't had for some time,
welled up in my eyes.
I almost burst out in the public.
Luckily I hold it back.
I was reminded of her. How much I miss her.
Her tender care and concern. Her attentiveness.
How she could take such great care of us and manage the house,
leaving us with no worries to do whatever we should do.
Not that he is not giving us enough now.
But you know, women tends to be more sensitive to our needs.
and what I really miss most is her presence.
How I could always grumble, gossiping and updating her my life.
Cause I know she will never finds me a nuisance.
Typing all these makes me cry. T_T
I need strength.
My brain is dying on me soon.
Maybe I'm just being too worried.
Which I always do.
Bleah.
♥ within me ♥
12:08 AM