Friday, August 25, 2006
I'm grounded this weekend.
But yet I'm already looking forward to the next weekend.
So many activities that I have plan, yay!
I'm a girl that need motivations to keep me going on.
At least I'm not so stress yet.
Don't ask me why. HaHa.
Maybe it's because I can't wait for this test to be over!
Oh! I also had great lunches this week.
This foodcentre at Queenstown sells really delicious food at cheap price!
The chicken rice is recommended. We just had it yesterday.
Today, we tried the stall selling 上海小吃.
We went crazzzyy. We ordered whatever the stall could offer.
That total up to 6 dishes and there's only 3 of us!
上海年糕, 水饺, 锅棍, 酸辣汤, hokkien mee and hor fun.
I love the 水饺 best. *drooling*
It's damn funny when we asked the auntie if we have left out any of the item they sells,
and she replied that we already had whatever they have. Hahaha.
♥ within me ♥
11:48 PM