What a day to start my week!
It was definitely a bad monday.
- I woke up with a VERY painful throat.
- I forgot to bring my ez-link card out! Only realised it when I'm about to reach the station. Luckily I still have my TP card with me. But I had to top-up money.
- Work was already bad in the early morning. Sigh! Don't wanna mention about it again, unless I wanna tell you.
- My throat got worst. I've got a headache. Pretty bad one. My right gum seems to be swollen and red. Even swallowing water was a hassle. Oh, my cough decided to join in the "fun" too.
- Dragging myself to school despite being uncomfortable. First lessson of Corporate Accounting made it worst. The lecturer was practically mumbling to himself and reading out from the notes. Except that he do occasionally sited some examples. We decided to skip the other half lesson and home we are after break.
- I'm gonna be alone. Because that Lance doesn't want to attend tml's lesson. I'm not going to lend you my notes. HaHa. (JW~ I miss going home with you!)
Today, I have learnt a valuable lesson.
Tomorrow will be a better day, I hope.
I miss my dahling boy. Wonder how is he doing.