As you could tell from the big picture above, it is his day.
I arranged for a supper session with our polymates at Bedok 85 on Friday. He was unaware as this was meant to be one of his surprises. I'm very sure that he wants to meet up them after so long. Was so glad that many turn up and help me along. Thanks to all.
On Saturday, was the day for the both of us. I've made plan for lunch at Colours by the Bay -- Al Dente. Appetitzer was Wild Mushroom Soup and we both had Pasta. Food was good. But the ambience would be even better if it was in the night at the outdoor dining area. Afterwhich, we caught the show R.V.
Main Cast - Robin Williams, Cheryl Hines, Joanna 'JoJo'
We were supposed to meet up my girls for dinner to celebrate Jose Bday. But due to her swollen eye that still has not subside, Jose cancelled the outing. I was therefore left with no plan. Haha. Shop around Marina and I bought a top from Mango and a heels from U.R.S. I was telling dear that it doesn't seems to be me bringing him out today. =O Dinner was at a Japanese restaurant. Their Mango Ice is a must try! The day ended with dear heading off to club with his army friends and me going home.
I was actually going home to prepare myself for the surprise later. Waited and waited for him to be home, he finally msged me. I appeared at his doorstep, with the Ichigo Milk Cake. He was shocked. I succeed in planning this surprise! =)
On the actual day itself, we caught the show -- Just My Luck. Yes again. It was a sudden decision by him. Packed dinner home and he booked in again.
Main Cast - Lindsay Lohan, Christopher Pine, Samaire Armstrong
Between the 2 shows, Just My Luck is more to my liking. It is a sweet romance comedy. But I don't believe one could be so down on he/her luck! ha. On the other hand, R.V is more of a heartwarming comedy. It is nice too.
I hope he did enjoy what I had plan for the 3 days. Those white lies are meant for nice happy surprises.
♥ within me ♥
9:15 PM