Sunday, June 11, 2006
I was sick the whole week. Unwell still. Even seen a doctor and took a mc! Wasted my money just because of work. I could have just pop tablets of panadol. Was down with fever, cold and cough. Rested in bed for like 2 days.
I'm seldom sick with fever btw. Probably too much of heaty food. Anyway, I went back to attend
graduation ceremony of Thurs. So glad to see many of them again and of course my
dahling. The ceremony wasn't as grand as I thought it would and was kinda disappointed. It ended in the early noon, we got home to change and headed for a meal.
They caught a show whereas I accompanied
dahling to get some stuffs. He couldn't make it for the show. Dinner with him and then its back to camp again. Oh, I got the call but I missed it. Argh.. I was told to call back again. Pleassee pray for me.
Alone down to
SIM on
Fri. It's finalised. Work was very bad this weekend. No more I hope.
Dahling and Jose bday are just one day apart. Now, this is really a headache. What should I do? I couldn't decide where to dine in, where to go, what to do, what to get for him. At this period of time, I am always in a foul mood. I'm all stress out!!! Simply said, I can't plan. sigh.Don't come and tell me who I should spend my day with. I SHALL DECIDE!
♥ within me ♥
11:37 PM