Tuesday, June 20, 2006
Back to reality.
I met my dearest on Sunday, straight after I bathed and unpacked my stuffs. Gave him his cap that I gotten from Penang. It looks great on him. =)) Only a few hours before he booked in again.
Went for the 2nd interview today. Yes. I will be joining the work society on Monday. Sigh. No MORE playing, slacking, sleeping till late, etc! I don't feel excited any all. I'm just a lazy bum. There's almost 4 hours before I met Rachel. Therefore, I went to shop. Seriously, I can't shop alone! I tried but I failed. Went around sourcing for ideas and I think I got it. Hiak Hiak.
It's down to SIM again tml. For the enrolment that I missed on the 14th. Damn! Of any day but tml. I'm suppose to go shopping with jw to get my stuffs. Arghhh! Another day perhaps. Totally screwed up my plans.
♥ within me ♥
11:43 PM