Thursday, May 25, 2006
We both ended work early today. Met up for lunch at the newly open eatery;
Central at
Tampines Mall. It was rather good, but I find the pricing abit steep. I had the
black pepper pork chop spaghetti (dry) and regret immediately after ordering. It will definitely taste like S
ingapore's Fried Kway Tway. Indeed, it tasted similar but the
pork chop is nice. I prefer the
Chicken Baked Rice that Ayc had.
Back to
TP to attend the
CCA Award Ceremory. In case you are thinking, I wasn't the recipient. I am the guest of
Ayc. so sad. Throughout the whole ceremony, there were many thoughts in me. It went back to my days in
Damai when I was so active in
CCA. Thought busy yet happy and fulfilling. I am always proud of myself whenever I mention about my days in
Damai.
And then I realised, I deteriorated over the years, till now. Days in
ITE, results was good but inactive. In
Polytechnic, results was bad and I was inactive. I wonder what have I been doing. I regretted so much not being participative enough and enjoy the 3 years. Which would be great.
Sigh. So much of the regrets. Emotional brought back all the memories.
On the brighter side, I am so happy and proud of
Ayc. Witnessing him going up the stage for his award, I was all emotional for him. Thinking of how he got caught up with
Bsc stuffs, so busy and all the effort he put in, all so worth well. I mean he gained from all these. Congratulation again,
dahling. =)
After that, we headed back to
Tampines. Shop around while waiting for our show to start. I bought so many things. Shoe (like finally!), a top and lingerie. Too many in a day for me to handle.
This is the show;
I was staying focus throughout the show. Glad I did understand.
It's a good show, but I was scare a couple of times.
♥ within me ♥
11:39 PM